October 18, 2010

Toast...

Yesterday morning I woke up super early, 5:30am to be exact.  I had set my alarm for 5:45am, but since I had 2 photo sessions yesterday (especially a sunrise engagement session), my brain was in go mode.  I walked out into the kitchen, started the coffee maker, and put 3 slices of bread in the toaster.  Two slices for me, and 1 slice for Gracie.  Gracie LOVES toast, just like she LOVES ice cubes.  But toast, it's her favorite.  We can even give her a slice of bread without "toasting" it and say "Want some tooooooast??" and she gets equally excited.  So after walking into the family room and turning on my computer, I walked back into the kitchen and saw this......


Gracie staring up at the magical toaster.... waiting patiently for her tooooooast?.....  :)

It's the little things....

Have a fabulous day! :)

1 comments:

Meg said...

awwwww, Gracie knows what's goin on! LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs