October 20, 2010

Friendly Reminder- Mini Family Sessions October 31st


Hi there!  Hope you are all having a great week.  Just a reminder that I will be holding Mini Family Sessions on Sunday October 31st.  I have a few times left, so please contact me if you would like to book a session!

Mini Family Session- $100
30 minute session
All images on a high resolution disk
Online viewing/ordering gallery
25 Chirstmas/Holiday cards which you can view here
*Session includes 25 5x7 folded cards with envelopes. All printed on heavy Matte stock with high quality digital offset printing and finished with a UV sheen coating. Final folded dimension of 5"x7" and include envelopes. (Real nice).
*Additional cards can be ordered, please contact me for more info.

To book a session please email me at tkcipolla@yahoo.com

Have a fabulous day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs