October 27, 2010

St. Louis Portrait Photographer - Anni

You may remember Amber's lifestyle session, well now it is Anni's turn.  Anni is absolutely gorgeous, has a million dollar smile, and cracks me up.  I call her catwoman....hehe.  We met downtown and had ourselves one awesome shoot.  Graffiti, railroad security, and "helpful" intoxicated homeless people....oh my. :)  Here are a few from Anni's lifestyle session.  Enjoy!






Catwoman.... :)


Then the Railroad Security paid us a little visit (because there were trains up above).  He gave me the finger....no not that finger.  The "come over here you're in trouble finger"...I hate that finger.  But he ended up being a really nice guy and just gave me a gentle verbal warning, told me to be careful, and then told me about a few other "cool" places to shoot in the area.  I appreciated that.  :)

And just an FYI....I never put my clients in danger.  I may be hanging out windows and running through snake pits, but it's always safety first for my clients. But if clients are willing to hang out windows and stand in snake pits....then so be it. ;)

GORGEOUUUUS!



Love that door...And the fact that Anni's shirt said "Green Is The New Black"....very cool.... :)

UH...can't take it....LOVE this one.... :)





And then a final outfit change...very Gwen Stefani/Harajuku girl.... :)



Anni you just make my job SO easy!  You are AH-mazing! 
Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so in love with these pictures. I feel like even though I don't know here I totally know her personality. Seriously awesome pictures.
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! These are really good! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs