October 3, 2010

Mini Family Sessions- Holiday Cards

So it's time for a little announcement....well it's a BIG announcement... :)  I will be offering Mini Family Sessions on Sunday October 31, 2010.  Need family photos for Christmas/Holiday cards?  I got you covered....  Each mini family session will also include 25 Christmas/Holiday cards.  All sessions will be held at Lafayette Park in St. Louis.  Bring your family, bring your dog, play in the leaves, go for a little stroll, and let me capture some awesome family portraits.  Please remember this is one day ony (I sound like a Rothman commercial....) so please contact me asap to book your session. :)

Mini Family Session- $100
30 minute session
All images on a high resolution disk
Online viewing/ordering gallery
25 Chirstmas/Holiday cards

*Session includes 25 5x7 folded cards with envelopes.  All printed on heavy Matte stock with high quality digital offset printing and finished with a UV sheen coating.  Final folded dimension of 5"x7" and include envelopes.  (Real nice).
*Sessions will be held rain or shine (unless there is a hurricane)
*Additional cards can be ordered, please contact me for more info.
*You must play in the leaves :)

And you can choose from the following designs:
(sorry they are small, I can email a larger image to you if requested)

Christmas Story Damask
                           

Front

Inside Left                          Inside Right

Back


French Quarter Christmas
Back                                   Front
Inside Left                 Inside Right


Christmas in Paris
Front
Inside Left                        Inside Right
Back


Ruby Holiday Damask
Back                                       Front
Inside Left                               Inside Right


 
Peppermint Holiday Damask
Front
Inside
Back


Are you excited????  I am... :)  Contact me to book your session! 

2 comments:

Kayla said...

so wish I lived closer! I would be on this:) The cards are lovely.

Unknown said...

What are you talking about Kayla? Alaska isn't THAT far... ;) Thanks chica :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs