October 29, 2010

Feel Good Friday- Happy Halloween

Since it is "Feel Good Friday" and this weekend is Halloween, I thought I would share these pics with you.  Growing up I always had a fascination with witches.  I loved Glinda the good witch and the wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz.  As well as every single witch or "evil" bad character in every Disney movie.  I don't know why....I just did.  So as I was looking back at my halloween pictures in my family photo album, it made sense I dressed up as a witch....a lot.  These were my top favorites.


My first Halloween.....you guessed it, I was a witch. :)

Lol.....Okay this was my Cleopatra Halloween costume from the year before, and for some reason I wanted to have pink hair (I think this is when I was obsessed with Jem) and then threw in my Glinda the good witch wand.  Needless to say, I was my own creation that year. :) 
Thanks mom for making me wear a sweater underneath.

And finally, the wicked witch of the west.  Like my reflector belt?  Thanks to my dad for making me wear his flight line reflector belt, so I didn't get ran over of course.  Safety first! :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Halloween! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs