October 6, 2010

Remember to breathe....

I am the type of person who likes to be super busy, run around with my hair on fire, have a million projects going at once, and be as productive as possible.  Don't get me wrong....I love to veg out (with wine and chocolate cake and have a good lazy fest) and watch tv (reruns of Teen Mom over and over), but I like to be busy.  Last Monday I was in the middle of editing a session when I got a call from my friend Valerie.  It went something like this....

"What are you doing?"...."Editing"...."Are you going to be doing that all day?"...."Yuuuuup....Why, what's up?"..."Just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the dog park?" ...."UMMMMM Okay!"...."Valerie laughing...."....."Me laughing...." She really had to twist my arm on that one..... ;)

Did you like that play by play?  Yes, I had a ton of things to do and yes that would just delay my to do list but it was a gorgeous day and Gracie LOVES the dog park (me too)....and Caleb and Phoebe were going!  Most importantly, you HAVE to remember to take a time out and enjoy life!  The editing will be there when you get back, as well as the laundry, dishes, bills, and the millions of other things you have to do.  Even if it's just for 10 minutes to take a walk around the block or sit in your car a little bit longer in the driveway to listen to the rest of that awesome song you love (which is turned up so loud your neighbors can hear every word)....remember take time out for yourself and most importantly....remember to breathe.

I just love this face...."UM...can I help you?"... :)


What I did with my 30 minute break on Monday....
Unwrapping the entire bag of caramels could have went a little quicker though.... :)

Have a fabulous day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs