October 14, 2010

Inspiration of the day....

I am always looking at fashion magazines and blogs.  1. Because I am obsessed and love them.  And 2.  Because they are full of inspiration.  I get inspired driving down the interstate looking at billboards...And you don't even want to know how excited I get when I see a "really cool" field full of wild weeds and random junk.  Love it. 

The following photographs are from FASHIONISING
Description: "Call it Love"
Vogue Nippon June 2010
Models:  Raquel Zimmermann, Caroline Trentini, Nicholas Hoult
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington

* Grace Coddington is a GENIUS!  If you have not seen The September Issue you need to.  Grace is a former model and the creative director/in charge of most photo shoots at American Vogue.  In my opinion, Grace (not Anna) is the true arteest and creative spark of Vogue.  But that's just my opinion.... :)






Love that eyeliner... :)


Now who wants to go for a bike ride? :)

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am obsessed with vintage-amy-winehousish-liquid-eye-liner-beehive looks. Love this spread and you should totally do a vintage inspired photoshoot on someone (like me! come to Cali!! **but only after i am no longer pregnant and can see my feet again**)

Unknown said...

You know I would come out to Cali in a SECOND! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs