October 8, 2010

Friday pick me up...

So this week has been CRAZY as far as my 9-5 job.  Uh.... So I have not been able to post as much as I had planned including my Amsterdam post, well because my evenings have consisted of napping after work until 630pm, waking up with a headache every time, cooking comfort food such as fettucini alfredo and mahi mahi, watching tv (but not really listening to the words), and going to bed at 9ish....  And I haven't seen my husband since Tuesday morning and I miss him.  It's just been one of those weeks.  So with it being Friday, and the end of a stressful week.  AND with this being our one year wedding anniversary weekend, I WILL wake up tomorrow morning and repeat these words out loud...


Isn't that cute?  Make sure to check out dazeychic and her awesome Etsy store Studio Mela.

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs