December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

SO I just wanted to wish everyone as very MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!  I know I will be stuffing my face and eating every last Christmas cookie my mom brings over. :)  Tim is pretty dang excited about the ham.  He is a "ham guy"...whatever that means.  Last night my husband, mom, and I went to my favorite church service of the year, Christmas Eve service.  At the end we all hold candles and the church is completely dark except for our candles and the huge christmas tree in the front that is just glowing...I love it.  And the whole church sings silent night, I look forward to it every year.  Church makes me reflect on everything that is happening in my life.  The good, the bad, the sad, but most important...what makes me happy and what I am SO thankful for. 

Yesterday was a rough day, as most of you know my debit card number was stolen last week.  Well Tim's was stolen yesterday.  So we spent half of the day at the bank dealing with that.  As soon as Tim found out it was stolen and used in Lancaster, PA he says..."HUH!  JON GOSSLIN???"...and then Tim and I just started busting out laughing,  I am glad that we can find humor in crappy situations. :)  Yesterday was a long and exhausting day, but I was still determined to get to church and not miss out on my favorite service of the year.  Then afterwards, Tim and I kept the tradition going.  Every year after church we grab our coffee, put on our comfy clothes, turn on the Christmas station (even though I tend to flip it to the rap station and see how long I can get away with it), and drive around for hours looking at Christmas lights.  This year seemed to lack a bit in the christmas light selection, but we were able to find a few "really cool" displays.  I decided to take some pictures of "the best of the best" houses.  Here are just a few!  I hope you have a fabulous holiday season and thank you again for reading.  :)  MERRY CHRISTMAS!


This house had a wooden cut out of every cartoon character for the last 20 plus years....I am not a fan of the Teletubbies....but it was still neat.


I really liked their Christmas tree....


Yes I know these pictures, especially this one look crappy.....but look at this tree!!!!  Every year this house decorates this tree with tons and tons of huge ornaments and they dangle and cling together in the wind....love it...


This house has a blow up arch way AND a dancing blow up snowman!  Ok he wasn't supposed to dance...but it was SO windy he was a dancing fool...this made Tim and I LOL. :)


AND finally our house....we really went all out this year!  Hehe...just kidding.  This is not my house, but it will be someday.  I LOVE this house.  And I love each and every light fixture on each window and the bubbly red lights in the front.  Very calssic....Love it.... :)

Have a fabulous day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs