December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! :)

Happy Sunday everyone!  If you haven't figured it out yet, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! :)  And not just any regular birthday, it is my "golden" birthday.  Growing up I played a lot of sports, and my number was always 27.  It is my favorite number.  And today on December 27th, I am now 27.  :)  Today I plan on spending the day with my husband and my mom.  We are going to go see the movie "Nine" which I am very excited about, eat a fabulous dinner at Maggiano's, and then enjoy my favorite.....red velvet cake....WOOT WOOT! And because a blog post is always better with pictures....here is what I woke up to this morning...my husband spoils me. :)  Have a fabulous day! :)


Red roses....my favorite.... :)


I loooooove AVEDA...especially a facial and massage from Aveda.....hehe :)



And just in case anyone was wondering....Tim gave me a "right hand ring" for Christmas.... a Japanese freshwater pearl with accent diamonds!!!  LOVE........love love love....  :)

1 comments:

Meg said...

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!! And I hope we get to go out to lunch this week to celebrate!! Good job with the gifts, Tim!

Love ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs