December 14, 2009

St. Louis Trash the Dress Photographer - Jessica

Happy Monday!

This past Saturday, I met up with Jessica to shoot a "Trash the Dress" session. No we did not "trash her dress" but we did have a lot of fun. It was supposed to be a warmer, partly cloudy kind of day but turned out to be a cold, windy, and rainy kind of day. But that is OKAY! The lighting on Saturday was AMAZING and the sky was so gorgeous! We battled the freezing wind, cold rain, and yes folks.....I sorta kinda got electricuted....lol. Note to self, when leaning over a fence check for an electric fence. Jessica is so gorgeous and such a trooper which made the shoot a lot of fun. Thank you Jessica! Here are some pictures from Jessica's Trash the Dress session. Enjoy!


Oh yes...we are not afraid to play on railroad tracks....


I heart old umbrellas....

Jessica is so stunning...



SO pretty!

Brunette and blues eyes = gorgeous

This is the fence that zapped me.....yup....

The coolest garage ever....





Gotta love the Midwest....

The sun was trying it's hardest....but never came out....

GORGEOUS!!!


The vines on this old barn were amazing....

And the fact that it was red just made it that much cooler...


LOVE the bling.....




Cowboy boots, wedding dress, and diamonds = hotness

We just drove around then found this amazing field....

Just lovely....

Hello blue eyes!

There was a flock of birds taking off in the field...



The horses were very excited to see us! :)



Jessica was freezing by this point...but you could never tell..... she is a rockstar!

Jessica can you put your hand like this? Um no....I can't feel my hands.... :)

Thank you Jessica! I had a blast "tornado chasing" with you! lol.... :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! You both did amazing jobs!

I <3 the old barn, and are those boots I see under that dress?

Unknown said...

Thank you! Oh yes...heart that barn. Oh you know those are boots, cowboy boots. :)

Jess said...

Thanks Kristina!! *blushing from all the lovely comments* I had an awesome time too! My dress was only slightly trashed- a bit dirty and sacrificed a button, but my mom said she'll fix it, so it's all good. We will DEFINITELY do this again and get my groom in on the action when the weather warms up a bit- he's more of a wuss than I am ; )

Unknown said...

lol...glad you had a great time! Glad your dress isn't too trashed! Looking forward to your next shoot! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs