December 12, 2010

Snow....

I woke up this morning at 4am thanks to DH's alarm clock and noticed how it was a tad brighter in our bedroom.  Then I remembered it was supposed to snow...oh happy day.  I got up and looked out the window and the backyard was covered in snow, love it.  After a a few more hours of sleep I officially got out of bed.  Gracie is usually excited when I get up because well, I'm awake.  But this morning she was very excited...and I knew why.  Snow.  I just wanted to share a few pics. :)



"MOM!!!  IT SNOWED!!!!"....hehe...I love that face... :)



Wait for it......

Happy Dance = Chasing the tail....
Gracie has done this a million times and it cracks me up every time...

Dizzy?
Ten minutes later....someone wanted in...
And 5 minutes later someone wanted to go back out....I can't really blame her.... :)

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it! You should enter one of those cute shots in I Heart Faces this week!

Amy said...

What a cutie! Dogs are too funny in the snow. Hope you enjoyed the snowy day :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs