December 21, 2010

Classic...

About a month or so ago I recieved a package from my cousin Darren from Colorado.  Darren sent me a bunch of old photographs of my grandma as well as my great grandparents.  I have always had a big obsession with old movies and old photographs and I love going to antique shops and looking through old photographs.  I never buy them because a little part of me hopes that one day a family member will wander into that antique shop, decide to look through a few, and find an old photograph of one of their very own family members.  I don't know how often that actually happens, but I am a hopeless romantic so I like to think it happens often. :)   My great grandparents have passed on, so the fact that I have these photographs of my family in my hands means the world to me.  Thank you Darren. :)

My Great Grandma  :)

My Great Grandparents when they were dating in the 1930's :)
This reminds me of a vintage Coca Cola ad...

They lived in Colorado....love this picture...

Love that black coat and the finger wave hairstyle :)
That's my Grandma on the hood..hehe...


Hehe... :)


Just chillin on a Sunday afternoon... :)

This is why I love photography...
It doesn't get any better than that...  Love it :)


And there are plenty more which means more posts!
Hope you all enjoyed a little blast from the past... :)

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So incredibly cool! I love that you have some family history at your fingertips.

Anonymous said...

These photos are just incredible! Photography is so cool, what better way to document our lives? Love it.

Tamara said...

These are beautiful, what great pictures to add to your collection, so much history!

Sally P said...

They are amazing Kristina! What a gift. Love the fishing picture!

Unknown said...

I'm VERY lucky to have these! Love them... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs