December 11, 2010

Hot Chocolate...

Last night, DH and I went for a walk with Gracie around the neighborhood.  Walking late at night is one of our favorite things to do.  It's peaceful, there are no cars, and most of the time it smells like clean laundry outside (which I love).  Everyone's Christmas lights were in full force, I personally liked the dancing lit up penguins and the The Christmas Story leg lamp.  Oh yes, there is a house in our neighborhood that has the exact same leg lamp from The Christmas Story and yes it stands proudly in their front window.  It cracks me up every time and yes they keep it up year round.  Come on over sometime, I'll show you.  When we got home we decided to break out the hot chocolate (I couldn't feel my face) and watch a movie (Dolores Claiborne, real upbeat holiday kind of movie).  In my world, there is no such thing as too many marshmallows.  That's just nonsense.... :)


Have a fabulous day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs