April 24, 2010

WE HAVE DUCKLINGS!!! OMG.....

Today was supposed to be a productive day.  Woke up at a decent time, went up to Home Depot and found the perfect paint color, and then came back home all ready to paint the master bedroom.  Well as DH was cooking breakfast, I was sitting at my desk editing a few pics......I saw something move in the backyard.  Well it kept on moving....it was a line of baby ducks or ducklings!  OMG!!!!!  I won't type the exact word I yelled... :)  DH and I dropped everything and ran outside...omg...omg..omg...then I ran back inside to grab my camera.  Here are a few pics of cuteness!  The only problem is.....now what?  They keep wondering all around the yard.  We could easily open the gate but I don't want them to get ran over.  So now what?  Uhhhhhhh train of cuteness wandering around my backyard...lol....











How am I supposed to paint the bedroom now???? lol...

Have a fabulous weekend!
      

11 comments:

Kayla said...

awe!!! that's awesome!

Mere said...

That is so awesome! When I lived in Miami, these little guys popped up every spring. Be careful---the mama's will run @ you if you get too close. Cutie cutes!!

Karen said...

*squeel!!!* How cute is that????

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I would seriously frame that last picture. Too cute.

Katherine Schultz said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love, love, love your blog!

Please stop by mine at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance..

K xx

Michelle said...

Oh man. SO GREAT!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! How adorable! I want duckies too ;)

Thanks for the follow!

Unknown said...

I know this sounds crazy, but I felt like a proud momma! I had 12 little babies wandering around my backyard. It was exciting and terrifying all at the same time! Yesterday evening we decided to open our back gate and set them free. There is a small creek/ditch right behind our house....so we set them free. They all jumped right in and started swimming around/eating like crazy. They are happy, so I am happy. I miss them though....:(...lol...way to tug on my little heart strings!

Meg said...

OMG!! They are sooooo cute!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

How adorable!! I don't think you'll get any painting done!

Those are beautiful shots...If ducks were into photography that mama would be placing a big order!

Room to Inspire said...

Oh my, how adorable! Great photos of the very cute little family.

Chelsea

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs