April 28, 2010

NYC Finale...

So last month some of you may remember my little trip to NYC.  If you don't, you can refresh your memory here and here.  My "grand" finale shots kind of got put on the back burner (or I just forgot).  Since you all have been waiting so patiently with such anticipation (um yeah I'm sure you forgot too....) here they are!  I decided to play around in PSE (photoshop) a bit.  Add a little "somethin somethin" if you know what I mean....  I don't know what I mean either.....  OKAY... Enjoy! :)















 

Isn't her dress GORGEOUS?????  Everyone was trying to take pics of them...including me...
"move little man!"...  :)


Hello Disney Princess... :)
 












Times Square










*LOVE*







And that's all... Hope you all enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed taking them. :)
These pictures just got me WAY excited for Sex and the City 2!!!  Woot Woot!

Have a fabulous day!
                                                                     

10 comments:

Megan said...

Gorge!! I LOVE the one of the 4 high-heeled girls walking across the street - you should get a big print of it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! What amazing captures!
You are SO talented!

Mere said...

Wow what amazing pictures. I love pictures of cities like this. That's bride's dress is amazing!!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

You captured the city in a beautiful way. I lived there for 5 years and can not wait to go back and soak it in like I should have when I lived there.

Unknown said...

Megan- Thanks! I also love that pic...because I want all of their shoes!

Andi- Thanks love! NYC is just full of awesome photo opps. :)

Mere- Thank you! She looked like a new Disney Princess...and she has this huge chunky diamond headband...I was like "OOOoHHHH LOOK AT HER!"..lol..

Melisaa- Thank you :) That's awesome you lived there for 5 years! I would love to have lived there after college...I think it would have been fun, but I don't know if I could "handle" it? Lots going on and trying to keep up...have to be a very strong person. Hope you get to soak it in! :)

Kayla said...

love, love, love, and love em all! these are GREAT! you have amazing talent.

Tamara said...

OMG, these photos are AMAZING to say the least, I'm in LOVE with them, you are so talented, wow! Seriously, I'm so glad you became a follower of my blog so I could do the same, your photos are inspiring, just wow!

I love the girls in heels, the bride, the McD's, Diddy, oh forget it, I love them ALL!

Unknown said...

Wow, you ladies know how to make a girl feel good.... :) Thank you... (blushing)...

Kalya- Thank you! I need to get up to Alaska and take some pics! That would be Sweet! :)

Tamara- Thank you so much for your kind words...(blushing)....I'm glad I found your blog! I love 365 projects! :)

Nicole said...

Awesome pics! I have never been to NYC but I kinda feel like I have now after seeing your pics. (I secretly wish I looked like that bride on my wedding day!!)

Unknown said...

Nicole thank you. And you stop it! You looked G G G GORGEOUS on your wedding day! Like a real grace kelly, classic bride! Not a fu fu disney princess (no offense). :) Miss you friend!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs