April 12, 2010

GO CARDS!

Today is the home opening game for my favorite baseball team in the whole wide world...the St. Louis Cardinals!  I do miss the old stadium and I am still a little bitter that the Cards decided to win the World Series the year I moved to Florida, but I love my team!  Today some friends and I are headed downtown to the pre-game pep rally.  And I get to show off my new Pujols Jersey!  Woot Woot!

Even when I lived in Florida...you better believe I represented every chance I had... :)

GO CARDS!

Have a fabulous day!
                                    

3 comments:

its simple love said...

Love this photo. I was never much into baseball, but I do have fond memories of going to Orioles games with my dad when we lived on the east coast. I love your enthusiasm. Isn't wonderful to feel such passion for a sport? I love feeling the energy in a stadium.

Rachael

P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you' like! have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Cards fan too! They have Spring training in Jupiter, FL (as you probably know), right by my hometown. You would probably flip your lid if I told you who my ex-boyfriend is!! :) LOL

Unknown said...

Rachael- Thank you! :) Ya I have fond memories of my dad and I at baseball games too. I just wish St. Louis would get a basketball team already! On my way over to check out your blog! Have a fabulous day! :)

Andi- OKAY so I already send you an email to find out who this mystery ex-boyfriend is...I'm waiting in such anticipation....SO YOU NEED TO TELL ME! LOL... :) GO CARDS!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs