May 2, 2011

Flower Shop....

So I have been neglecting my blog a bit and I miss my blog....I miss you bloggy blog....so I will try to do better.  I've been mad busy editing and editing....and working on my new website & logo which launched yesterday.  OH you haven't seen it???...Well feel free to hop on over and check it out!

Yesterday I decided to take a break from my editing party and ventured out into our front yard.  I'm so glad that I did....  We have a beautiful hydrangea plant/bush that I love SO much, and it is in full bloom.  Love it...




AND our peonies (love love love) are about to bloom in our backyard...  Squeeee!
Thinking about opening up a flower shop.... :)

Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, please post peonie photos!! Pretty please??

Unknown said...

As soon as they bloom I'm on it! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs