April 20, 2011

Belleville Senior Portrait Photographer - {RaShaun}

I recently got to spend some time with RaShaun who is a Senior at Belleville East.  This was a HUGE deal for me because I am a graduate of Belleville East (go Lancers) and had not been back on campus in *drum roll*....10 years!  GAH!  RaShaun and I strutted (yes we strut) around downtown Belleville and then around campus.  We chatted about teachers and how Coach Skaer gives out homework in PE (lame Coach Skaer...lame), running track, and how they have flat screen televisions in the cafeteria (say whaaa???).  Good times.  Oh and RaShaun has the best smile, so that made my job easy.  Here are a few from RaShaun's Senior Session.  Enjoy!




See....best smile ever....love it....





Of course I had to find me a red wall.....very excited about that one....



Then we roamed around campus....which is very fancy now....




RaShaun is a big track star....and I love the school colors (way better than icky maroon) 


RaShaun had a huge bag full of medals....oh RaShaun just wear them ALL....
(I picked out the pretty ribbon ones)


Congratulations RaShaun!  Good luck in college and keep on kickin butt in track!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Amazing as always!!!

cece's mom said...

Nice job!
Celeste

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies :) Hope you both have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Great session! This is one of my favorites of yours!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs