January 3, 2010

St. Louis Wedding/Engagement Photographer - Katie and James

So I recently got to spend time with Katie and James who FYI....are the cutest couple ever.  Okay I can say this because Katie is my best friend.  We have been friends since 6th grade, she was my matron of honor, and she completes me.  :)  I met her now husband James years ago while we were all in college.  At the time they weren't even officially dating, but I knew there was something about James and that he was going to be around for a while.  Well thay have now been married for almost 3 years (I'm bad with numbers) and they are just too darn cute!  Things were kind of crazy when they were planning their wedding and they never had time to have engagement photos taken.  But you know what, that's ok.....because then I can take them. :)  They live in NC so we don't get to hang out as much as I would like (every single day) but they were able to make it home for the holidays which equals exciting!  Here are a few pics from their engagement/couples in love session.  Enjoy! :)

See how cute they are????? :)

Oh and it was frezzing outside, but they are troopers....



I love fuchsia coats and yellow high heels...

Isn't this the coolest wall ever?  Okay it was in an alley and not really a wall...but still...





Cute....

I LOVE this old theater...too bad it is closed...


Oh I am not afraid to lay in the middle of the street....the detailing on this theater was AMAZING...



Like two little love birds perched on a windowsill.....  :)



We all needed to thaw out a bit...so we snuck into the Renaissance Hotel which is very historic and very beautiful...




One of Katie's nicknames growing up was dimples....she has great dimples... :)

Time to play in the awesome spinning door!!!

GO GO GO!....

KEEP GOING!!!....

Phew....that was fun.....  :)

AND we didn't get caught or break the door....sweet... :)

Then we popped into Mosaic which is one of the coolest restaurants in St. Louis....


Katie is so gorgeous....


Green wall equals gorgeous....




Wardrobe change....leave it to me to find a red wall..... :)

I love that dress...Katie has great style.... :)

Now that is one fabulous looking couple....



THE END!  Thanks guys for letting me shoot your "e-session"!!!  :)  Awww I miss you already....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great shoot! Of course you had the perfect subjects. OK - some mom's can be a little biased! I think you really did a great job.

Katie Arnold said...

haha! I JUST NOW saw this page! I mean I saw the pictures of course on facebook but I hadn't seen your comments etc. Than you again for such great photos!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs