January 11, 2010

St. Louis Modern Portrait Photographer - Amy

Happy Monday everyone!

I recently spent some time with the lovely Amy.  Amy is a drama teacher and an aspiring actress.  She recently got the urge to start going on auditions again (YAY!), so she called me up and asked me to take some new headshots for her!  I jumped at the chance!  Amy is OH so gorgeous and full of sassyness (is that word) and such a peach.  I knew that her shoot would be so much fun!  Amy really knows how to work the camera AND the camera loves her.  She's a PRO!  Here are a few pics from Amy's "portrait" session. 

Lights....Camera.....ACTION! (ya I'm a dork....)

Isn't she gorgeous???


Love me some natural light!

One of my favorites.....so pretty....

Gorgeous eyes Amy!
I SO want this little outfit, very boutique chic!



OH how I heart this wall.....


I love this set....LOVE these columns!

UH love this one.....

THE END!

Thank you so much Amy for letting me shoot your headshots! 
You are OH SO fab and I can't wait to see you under the "BIG LIGHTS!"...  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs