November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving! This was my first Thanksgiving as a wife/married couple so it was my first Thanksgiving cooking for my in-laws. Thanks to some fabulous recipes from Martha Stewart and Court Of Two Sisters, Thanksgiving dinner was a hit! Here is a picture of myself with my husband, mother, and in-laws. Just wanted to take a quick pic before we ate.....yes the lighting is terrible......but who cares. What I didn't realize is when I set the timer for 10 seconds.....I also set the number of exposures for 10.....I am an idiot... but we all got a good kick out of it! As the pictures show below.... :) I am SO thankful!

OKAY now this is like the 3rd shot and I'm like wtf.......
NOW look at Tim's (guy in the purple) face.....wtf....

Now is when I start to realize what I did....which means I laugh....very loud....

Now Tim thinks there is a problem with my camera or that it has suddenly become possessed....then he suddently becomes a blur....me laughing even louder....

Tim running....me laughing.....loud....
Purple blur really picking up speed....SO laughing...
EVERYONE laughing.....THE END! :)


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Thank you to all who read my bolg! I am truly thankful! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs