February 24, 2011

Thinking of you...

My heart is very heavy today.  If you follow my blog you may remember my shoot with the lovely Laura.  She is so full of life and has the biggest heart in the world.  Well last week Laura's fiance' Dan tragically passed away and I cannot stop thinking about her.  If there is one thing I hate the most, it's my friends being in pain.  I just want to wrap my arms around her and hug her so tightly and make all of the pain go away, but I know it's not that easy.  Laura I am so sorry about Dan, he was taken too soon.  You are a strong woman and just know that Dan will always be shining down on you and will always be with you.  ♥




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful post.

Anh said...

Thoughts and prayers for your friend Laura and their families... <3

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs