February 25, 2010

Spring...it's a comin'....

March is right around the corner which means Spring is almost here!!!  With Spring about to "spring", DH and I are very excited to start our very own vegetable garden.  We ventured up to Lowe's the other day and planned out what veggies we liked and which ones could be planted in March.  Most of our choices could be planted in March and April.  Exciting!  Then I wondered over to the flower seeds and got sucked in very quickly.....THEN we ventured over to the kitchen "design area" and I planned out my dream kitchen.  It's very niiiiiice! :)  We moved into our house last March and we are constantly making a list of house projects to do....or I just make the list and show DH.... "I want this...and this...and we should do this...." :)  Anyways, with Spring right around the corner, I thought I would share just a few pics from our garden last year.  We got very lucky with the previous owners as far as having a gorgeous garden already.  Can't wait to plant new flower beds and do some lanscaping!  Get ready for Spring!  Enjoy!

I LOVE my peonies....I want to grow deep fuscia ones this year...lovely...


My roses....I actually love when they take over and get all rowdy...I guess some would say "over grown"...but whatever....be free roses!

I love my Salvias! But so do the bumble bees....HUGE bumble bees....

What is your favorite flower?  Any ideas what I should plant this year???  Love to hear your ideas! :)
Have a fabulous day!

                                                   

4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

WoW!! Those are beautiful!! I have the world's blackest thumb so I am super jealous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary! I can't really take any credit for them, I just watered them and let them take over the backyard. :) I LOVE your website by the way! Glad you found me... :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a gorgeous garden you have! Lovely images!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Andi! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs