July 21, 2010

The small things....

Today I have been fighting a cold.  It may even be a sinus infection, but I'm thinking it's a cold.  I don't know what it is, but being sick in the summer always seems worse for some reason.  I guess during the actual "flu season" we expect to get sick and deal with it, but when it comes to summer and being sick...not so much.  Between Benadryl, Mucinex D (my hero), and my awesome kleenex sculpture I am building on my coffee table....all I wanted to do when I got home from work was sleep.  After a good 2 hour nap I woke up to an orange glow in my dining room.  The sun was setting, my favorite part of the day.  I rolled off the couch, picked up my camera, and walked barefoot through the wet grass in my backyard trying to find the sun....  I didn't find the sun, just some awesome plush clouds and some gorgeous glowy orange light.  It's the small things in life.  :)

Photobucket



3 comments:

Meg said...

I hope you're feeling better!!

Michelle said...

Clouds are so peaceful. Thank you for sharing and feel better!

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs