July 18, 2010

Sean

Okay, I have to start off by saying that this post is WAAAAAAAAY overdue and I apologize!  I have known Sean since I was maybe 7 years old?  Something like that...  Last year Sean was ordained as a Deacon and my mom and I had the privilege of witnessing this amazing and awesome event.  Well my mom and I recently got to witness another amazing and awesome event, Sean being ordained as a Priest.  I said it last year and I'll say it again, this is what Sean is meant to do.  When you look at Sean, you can't help but notice this awesome presence about him.  As Sean walked down the aisle of the church, he looked so calm and SO in his element.  It was a very moving experience, and yes my mom and I even cried a bit...  It was a very special day and I'm so happy for Sean and his family.  Congratulations Sean! :)



Photobucket
This is an old picture!  Sean is on the far right, I am on the far left.  Check out those awesome plaques!  Sean and I bowled together in a youth bowling league, our team was the bomb diggity.  What, you didn't bowl when you were younger????  All the cool kids did... :)  Thanks mom for putting me in a see through white bowling shirt, appreciate that.  Hey Sean, RISK IT ALL! Hehe...


Photobucket
I love this church....it's gorgeous.  And stained glass windows...LOVE...I want one, maybe 2...



Photobucket
As soon as everyone walked down the aisle and everyone sat down, the sun peaked through one of the windows....it was gorgeous.



Photobucket
Sean has the best sideburns ever!


Photobucket
We were sitting in the way back and it was packed solid.  So of course I walked my happy self to the front to get this shot.  Fearless... :)


Photobucket
Father Palas


Photobucket
I'm obsessed with this church...hehe... :)

Congrats again Sean!  Thanks for letting us witness your special day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs