• Mosquito bites (especially on my feet/toes)
• Tucking in my shirt (I have not tucked in my shirt since "marching" band in 8th grade)
• People who dislike people ONLY because they have tattoos (I heard this in conversation today and found it absolutely ridiculous....if you have tattoos just come sit by me!)
• Going to bed early (I am a night owl)
• Getting up early (see above)
• Rude people who demand instead of ask (and cut me off continuously)...in which I give them the "stank eye"...oh you do not want to get the stank eye....
• 11 year old boys who use the back of my chair as a drumset and perform "awesome" drum solos while I am trying to enjoy a major league baseball game... ("alright little drummer boy, QUIT IT!")
• Getting messages on facebook that are titled "My Dear Friend Kristina" (made me smile)
• Clients/Friends who show up at dinner to surprise me with a new camera bag (thank you SO much Mr. and Mrs. Klein!)
• Fried Pickles (oh ya.....)
• Sitting on our back porch with DH sipping chilled merlot and listening to Norah Jones. Then looking at your phone and realizing it is 10:15pm and you have been outside for almost 2 hours...not even realizing it.. ♥
• New shoes (loves....)
• Quaker Oats Chewy Dips Granola Bars (amazing)
• Personalized stationary (thanks Jess!)
• Forever 21 jewelry (It's chunky and cheap, my fav....)
• Season finale of Glee and their Journey Medley...(you know my television was turned up all the way...)
• Promise Tangeman (she's an AH-mazing photographer/designer, cute as a button, has an addictive website/blog, and I adore her keen fashion sense...check her out!)
And of course a post is always better with a photo.... My Gracie passed out on the couch last night.
Have a fabulous weekend!