December 20, 2014

THANK YOU!!!! And a holiday break..... ;)






Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my wonderful clients for an amazing 2014! Your support means the world to me and I'm incredibly lucky to have a job that I love! From welcoming me into your homes to photograph your new baby or your adorable family, to documenting your special day from start to finish, capturing your memories is an absolute honor! Celebrating 5 years of business (can't believe it), I just wanted to THANK YOU all SO MUCH for supporting me and letting me do what I love. I'm so excited to see what 2015 brings and I hope that you all will continue to help me grow as a person and as a photographer.

With that said, I will be "out of the office" for the next two weeks celebrating the holidays with my family. From my family to yours, wishing you all Happy Holidays and a fabulous New Year! 

Kristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs