December 8, 2014

Sarah & Andrew MARRIED - Godfrey IL Wedding Photographer

Woohoo!  Lets post some October weddings shall we?!?!?!?  October is one of my busiest wedding months as a St. Louis Missouri wedding photographer.  In fact, over the past few years, October has become more popular than June in the wedding date department.  As an October bride myself, I totally get it.  Cooler weather and gorgeous fall colors (even though they were late this year), October is THE popular month to get married, at least in the St. Louis MO area.

Sarah and Andrew were married on a gorgeous October day in Godfrey, Illinois.  Sarah was absolutely stunning in her mermaid lace wedding gown accented by old world jewelry.  Her bridesmaids wore gorgeous sweetheart cut, champagne, lace dresses from David's Bridal and the groomsmen looked handsome in traditional gray suits with accents of navy blue.  Their wedding reception was decorated in chic rustic accents including aqua mason jars, neutral toned florals, and adorable chalkboard signs.

Andrew and Sarah, you both are absolutely adorable and I had a blast photographing your wedding day!  I also enjoyed randomly running into you at the airport as you were coming back from your honeymoon!!!!!  It's not everyday I have someone yelling my name as I'm making my way through security.....I mean really, that was SO funny!  Love you guys!

Here are just a few from Sarah and Andrew's lovely Godfrey, IL October wedding, enjoy!



























After their wedding ceremony, we traveled to Lewis and Clark Community College for wedding party portraits.  That campus is one of my favorite locations for photography, it's so beautiful!  












I mean really.....look at the face! 































Congratulations again to Sarah & Andrew!

Special thanks to Loria Harris of Photos by Loria for second shooting!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs