September 30, 2014

Melissa and Matt ENGAGED - Missouri Botanical Gardens, St. Louis MO Wedding Photographer



I've known Melissa since I was in 4th grade?  She was basically my only friend in Sunday School at Zion Lutheran.  I was not the best Sunday School student.....I never paid attention and just preferred it when we watched movies.  We then ended up attending the same High School, she is now a teacher at Zion Lutheran, and I have the absolute honor of photographing her wedding day, how cool is that? :)  Here are a few from Melissa and Matt's engagement session.  Their first engagement session we met at the Missouri Botanical Gardens, but their session was quickly interrupted by crazy lightening and torrential rain....and we ended up absolutely drenched on the other side of the property.  So we picked up their second engagement session on a sunny non severe weather date in Lafayette Square.  Enjoy!















Can't wait for their Zion Lutheran/Franklin Room St. Louis wedding in October! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs