September 24, 2014

Katie & Drew - Charleston South Carolina Wedding Photographer



Charleston, South Carolina is in my top five most romantic places in the world, especially to get married.  The southern charm, cobblestone roads, scent of jasmine, and gorgeous architecture.....it's one of my favorites.  So when my friend and fabulous photographer Libby McGowan of Libby McGowan Photography asked me to second shoot a wedding with her, I jumped at the opportunity.

Katie and Drew's Charleston wedding was held at the gorgeous Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.  I'm definitely hoping to add more Charleston Weddings to my wedding photography resume *hint hint wink wink* Here are a few from their lovely waterfront ceremony, enjoy!

















Hope to see you again soon Charleston!

1 comments:

Libby said...

You did an amazing job! Thank you so much for working with me! I'll never forget our 36hr tour of the low country!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs