September 1, 2010

Tiffani- Class of 2011- Sneak Peek

So I recently did a portrait session with the lovely Tiffani.  Tiffani and I met downtown St. Louis for her Senior Session, and it was pretty awesome.  The weather was perfect and the city was our playground.  I LOVE shooting downtown.....the sites, the smells, my favorite dingy alleys....love it.  Tiffani is absolutely gorgeous and was down for anything.  Hey Tiffani, why don't you climb out on that window ledge....Hey Tiffani why don't you run across that busy street...then run back....Hey Tiffani why don't you put on your awesome prom dress and go spin around in that parking lot.....  Tiffani worked it!  And she had a pair of red high heels!  My kind of girl....  A big THANK YOU to Nicole and her fiance' for letting us borrow their loft.  Here's a little sneak peek.... :)



IMG_4551 web
Hey Tiffani, wanna go out on the window ledge?  And sit down?  SURE!  :)  Don't worry.....
I went out there with her....  Feel better? 


IMG_4562 web
Um hello....GORGEOUS!



IMG_4546 web
Hey Tiffani...wanna do a triple flip off of the building???  I'm joking....she's a cheerleader....
flips...get it...ok nevermind....


IMG_4611 web
I heart red high heels....every girl should own a pair....or 2... :)


IMG_4799 web
SOOOOOO lovely....I LOVE shooting downtown....


IMG_4834 web
Look at those KILLER blue eyes....blue eyes are the best...I'm just saying.... ;)


IMG_4771 black web
LOVE me some Bokeh....love....oh and Tiffani you are GORGEOUS chica!  Howie is a lucky lucky man...
Hi Howie...how you doin... :)


Did you think I was going to show you her AH-MAZING pink and leopard prom dress?  Please....
I'm saving that for later.....
Stay Tuned! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a stunning girl!

Meg said...

You tease! I was waiting to see the prom dress :) You did a terrific job as always!

Nicole said...

Awesome photos! The first picture actually made me sing outloud, "Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur...with the fur...the whole club looking at her..." LOL!

Unknown said...

"She hit the floor....next thing you know....shorty got LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW...." ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs