August 5, 2010

Texas Bound!

Today DH and I are headed to Amarillo Texas to shoot Erin and Aaron's wedding!  I'm SOOOO excited!  It seems like yesterday that we all met (dinner at PF Chang's), they got engaged, I shot their engagement session and now their wedding is here!  WOOT WOOT!  I'm also excited because I love road trips....feet in the dashboard, stereo blasting, waving at strangers, stopping on the side of the road to take a pic next to the welcome to Texas sign....love it.  Last weekend I found this little gem and will be singing all the way to Amarillo.  DH is SO excited....... ;) 



IMG_2222 web
If you don't have this soundtrack already you NEED to get it!  Go get....right now.... :)

Have a fabulous day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs