August 4, 2010

Keoanna & Danny- Sneak Peek

This past Sunday I met with Keoanna and Danny for their Engagement Session.  The heat and humidity have been ridiculous, but we actually got pretty lucky because the humidity wasn't that bad.  We strolled around Tower Grove Park for a bit (love this park) and I really enjoyed their company.  They were fun, easy going, and Danny made me laugh so hard I had a difficult time holding my camera still.....I like that.  Today Danny resumed his deployment and returned to Afghanistan, so I wanted to post a little sneak peek.  As a military brat, I know how hard it is to have a loved one deployed.  Hang in there you little love birds!  Thoughts and prayers going out to Danny and his family.  Please stay safe and come home soon! :)



IMG_1918 web
I heart Crepe Myrtles....so pretty....



IMG_2019 web
So happy in love.... :)



IMG_2083 web





IMG_2153 web
This is one of my FAVS...so cute....LOVE me some Weeping Willows and sun flare...yup...




IMG_2213 web


Hehe...AH-dorable.... :)


Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Mere said...

They look so happy. Great Shots!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first photo! The purple flowers make it sooo gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs