May 19, 2016

Nick & Lurit MARRIED - St. Louis Wedding Photographer - Washington University St. Louis Wedding Photographer - Coronado Ballroom Wedding Photographer

Nick and Lurit are absolutely adorable!  I know I say that about all of my couples, but they REALLY are!  And don't get me started on how absolutely stunning Lurit is, AND she's a doctor.  Can I marry Lurit?!?!?! :)  Their wedding day at Washington University was so special, I love my WashU couples!  Then we ventured around WashU campus as well as Forest park, then ended the night at the stunning Coronado Ballroom.  Their wedding party and wedding guests did not disappoint, I haven't seen EVERYONE dance like that in a long time.  And don't get me started on the choreographed wedding party dance OR Lurit and Nick's rapping skills…… YAAAAAAS!  FUN TIMES!!!!  Here are ALOT of photographs from their GORGEOUS and oh so fun wedding day!  LOVE MY JOB!  Sorry not sorry about all of the caps…...




















I mean COME ON!!!!!  STUNNING!!!!  







Their wedding reception at The Coronado Ballroom was absolutely beautiful!




WOOT WOOOOOOOT!  I told you they were fun…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs