April 20, 2012

Nickie and Jordan ENGAGED - St. Louis Wedding Photographer

Hi there!  Another rainy Friday.....so another gorgeous engagement session to brighten up the day!

Nickie and Jordan are so cool.....really...I'm jealous.  Nickie and Jordan strolled up to their engagement session like some pros.  Nickie is an adorable dress, knee high boots, and perfectly curled hair that I am still trying to accomplish....Jordan in a crisp shirt and a pair of aviators (that I broke).....I just smiled and thought to myself....such a cool couple.  And OH SO adorable!

Here are a few from their CWE session.  Jordan....I owe you a pair of aviators my friend.  Lo siento....  :)






























See you lovebirds in November! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs