February 9, 2012

Ace - St. Louis Family Photographer

Well hello there....it's been way too long since my last blog post.....way too long.  So time to jump back on the bloggity train! :)  Wedding season is right around the corner and I cannot express how EXCITED I am about my 2012 couples!  Also, many many people are preggo meaning there will also be a lot of baby fever goodness on the blog this year.  Love me some adorable chubby squishy babies ;)  So with this being the first blog of the year (ya I know it's February)....I thought I would show off the AH-dorable and handsome Ace.

Ace just celebrated his first Birthday this week....  I photographed his Mom's maternity pics, and then Ace's newborn pics, so of course it was an honor to be asked again :)  Ace aka "Ace of Base" is SUCH a little ham and it's so great to be able to see my babies grow up! :)  Enjoy!




Ace and his signature hand move... :)



Love it...


It was freezing outside = TROOPERS!




Happy Birthday Ace! ♥

Thanks again for letting me photograph your beautiful family! ♥

Stay tuned for some newborn goodness.... :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the sun glare on the baby and Daddy photo. And that last one? Winner!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs