March 26, 2011

St. Louis Newborn Photographer - Ace

Some of you may remember Rochelle and Kevin's maternity session from last Novemeber?  Well guess what?  Ace has arrived!  Rochelle and Kevin asked me to come back and photograph their little man and I was beyond excited!  Ace is SUCH a cutie!  AND Rochelle's parents were visiting all the way from Ohio, so we got to do a family session as well.  WOOT!  I love love love getting to spend time with families and capturing those special memories.  I seriously love my job!  Thank you Rochelle and Kevin for inviting me into your home once again. :)


Little baby sneakers.... :)

Ace is such a handsome little guy....

Just chillin....workin his very first photo shoot like a pro....

And he was VERY interested in my camera...love it... :)

Hehe...such a stud muffin...


Widdle toes...love widdle toes....and yes it's widdle...not little...


GAAAAAH!  I just want to make a huge canvas print of this one and hang it in my own home...LOVE...

Rochelle was glowing...SO happy :)

Ace crocheted that hat all by himself... ;)

Coolest pillow ever....I want it....

Their cat cracks me up...and doesn't miss a beat...

Proud parents :)



Proud poppa... :)


Proud grandparents! :) 






SMOOCHES!

Oh baby fever....you got it too???? :)

Thanks again Rochelle and Kevin and congratulations!  He's a doll!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I am definitely stealing the hand in focus, baby out of focus shot and using it on my nephew. :o) So precious.

Veronika said...

that is one cute baby!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs