March 15, 2011

I Hearts Faces - Sun Flare



It's been a minute since I've entered a I Heart Faces photo challenge, but when I saw that this week's theme was "sun flare" I had to enter.  This photo is from Tiffani's senior session in downtown St. Louis.  The gorgeous Tiffani plus yummy afternoon light and sun flare equals one of my favorite sun flare photographs.  I heart sun flare.  Make sure to go over to I Heart Faces and check out all the gorgeous sun flare entries this week!


Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

nataliespencer said...

Yay! I entered too. I love the pinky red tones in this one! Gorgeous! xx

Rachel Petersen said...

This is a very sweet shot. The flare gives it a warm, soft feeling and seems to bring out the subjects personality.

Kara said...

The red caught my eye on those blindingly small thumbnails on the iheartfaces site. Love.

Chantal Brown Photography said...

Wow! So lovely!

Missy said...

I love the reddish sunflare! Great job!

Katherine said...

Beautiful images! I didn't know that was called sun flare before :) You are very talented.

www.featherfactor.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs