November 10, 2010

Eye Candy...

Yesterday I was driving home from work into my neighborhood, when I passed the same set of red trees I've been eyeing for the past month.  Every time I say "those trees are SO pretty!" and then continue on my merry way.  Well yesterday I decided I was finally going to take a picture of them.  I walked in and grabbed my camera, waved at my neighbors (what is that crazy Kristina up to now?) and walked 3 houses down from mine to this gorgeous set of trees.  I love them....  I want 50 of them in my backyard...along with my imaginary Weeping Willows, Cherry Blossoms, and Southern Live Oaks covered in Spanish moss.  What can I say, I like trees. :)



Today, take a moment to stop and look at the trees. :)

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Mere said...

So pretty---I wish we had fall colors here...

Tamara said...

GORGEOUS! (I'm finally catching up on my blog reading).

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs