November 4, 2010

Edwardsville Family/Children's Photographer - Andre Family

I recently met with the Andre family for a family session.  Jen is my best friend's sister and I have known her for a long long time.  Jen used to drive us around in her green neon, do our hair for dances, and Katie and I used to hang out in her room (when Jen was away at college) and watch tv and call boys. :)  Being asked to photograph Jen with her husband Chris and her son Jackson was definitely a treat for me.  Here are a few from their family session. Enjoy!

Hey Jackson where's Elmo??? :)


Jackson is such a handsome little guy...

And makes THE cutest faces...this is one of many...








Then we moved over to the swings...Oh how I miss swinging....now I just get motion sickness.
But Jackson sure loved it. :)





Hehe...this is one of my favorite faces...the "I don't want to get out of the swing" face...


Now how cute is that hair? Hehe.... :)

Jackson has some mad skills which include climbing...


When I saw that they had a Weeping Willow tree in their backyard I got REALLY excited...love them...
And I heart this one...precious... :)

Jackson's mad skills also include swinging a bat like a pro and sending a ball flying across the backyard....
My jaw dropped...serious mad skills....

Thanks again Andre Family for one awesome family session! :)

Have a fabulous day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs