March 23, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday Mom ♥


Today is my mom's birthday!  We both took the day off from work to celebrate.  I've always been super close to my mom, she's my best friend.  Growing up as an only child, I spent a lot of time with my mom.  Shopping trips to the mall, road trips to Grandma's house singing to Whitney Houston, picking me up early from school in the third grade and taking me to the hair salon to get my first perm, taking me to get my eyebrow pierced...I have a lot of great memories with my mom.  We can just look at each other and know EXACTLY what each other is thinking.  She makes me laugh harder than anyone I know, she can finish my sentences, and is the only person I can spend hours on the phone with.  She completes me.  Mom I hope you have a a wonderful birthday!  I love you very much. 


Photo booths are kind of our thing....  :)


Thank you for always styling my hair.  And for the jars and jars of barrettes...


Thank for always taking me to the beach....and for finding me at the lifeguard stand when I got lost.....


Thank you for letting me express myself, and for taking me to get my eyebrow pierced....and for not disowning me when I got my tongue pierced...even though you repeatedly told me not to....and mom you were right, I will always have a scar on my eyebrow....


Thank you for always listening....and collecting shells with me....


Thank you for making me laugh....to the point where I can't breathe and it hurts....


Thank you for supporting me...even when I decided to move 800 miles away from home...


Thank you for flying me home to visit whenever I got home sick....and supporting me when I decided to move back....


Thank you for taking me to Disney World....and riding Magic Mountain with me even though you hate roller coasters and got really sick...

Thank you for having my back.....and for my blue eyes....


Thank you for all the advice.....and preparing me for the real world....

Thank you for teaching me how to cook....and not getting mad when I steal your recipe books...


And thank you for helping me get ready.....and for always being there.


Thank you for being an AMAZING mother.  Happy Birthday mom.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

I love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this! Happy Birthday to your awesome mom! She is beautiful and raised a beautiful woman--go mom!

Meg said...

Awwww.... I seriously have a tear in my eye. So sweet :)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Kristina's Mom! Such a sweet post! Have fun with mama today!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much my Dear Daughter!! I love you so much!! Mom

Reena Rai said...

What lovely pictures, such a sweet post. Happy birthday to your mum

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! We had a fabulous day! :)

Dana Fallaize said...

That was so sweet!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dana! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs