March 31, 2014

Katie & Jim ENGAGED - Princeton University, St. Louis MO Destination Wedding Photographer

Kristina Cipolla Photography - St. Louis Wedding Photographer Hello there! Are you sick and tired of winter weather yet? I am counting down the days until my tulips are fully bloomed and my cherry blossom trees take over my backyard. But until then, I will just have to share sessions of gorgeous fall colors. As most of you know, I LOVE to travel and I offer destination wedding photography as well as engagement destination photography. Katie and Jim will be tying the knot in June in St. Louis, but I thought it would be FABULOUS to travel to New Jersey and photograph their gorgeous engagement session at Princeton University. Here are a few from their destination engagement session, enjoy!


Katie just has legs for days....so jealous!  She's also a teacher at the Princeton Ballet School, um hello....
I 'm just in love with her. :)


Isn't Katie's red dress from Anthropologie absolutely adorable?!?!  Perfect shade for those fall colors :)
Had SO much fun photographing their engagement session at Princeton University, can't wait to photograph their wedding day in St. Louis in June!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs