September 16, 2013

Amber and Reese PUBLISHED - St. Louis Newborn Photographer

Kristina Cipolla Photography | St. Louis Missouri Wedding Photographer
Hi there!  I hope you all had a great weekend!

Just in case you missed it, the lovely Amber and Reese were featured on Live Modernly, which is the lifestyle blog for Modernly Wed.  As a portrait photographer, I adore photographing newborns but I do not use props such as babies in baskets....and I don't wrap them in a sheet and hang them from a tree either.  I prefer "lifestyle" newborn photography that shows the baby in their natural environment, where they are most comfortable.  For this particular session I wanted to bring in a bit of "glamour" and add in a hair and makeup stylist to make Amber (the mother) feel exceptionally gorgeous.  Natural lighting, natural setting, and a gorgeous mother and her newborn baby....love it.  Thank you again to Live Modernly for featuring this session.  Special thanks to the lovely Amber for letting me capture her session and to Nikki Cox for hair and makeup.

You can see more of Amber and baby Reese here, enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs