January 6, 2013

Kristine and Karl ENGAGED - Belleville IL Wedding Photographer

Kristina Cipolla Photography | St. Louis Missouri Wedding Photographer A while back I met with Kristine, Karl, and their lovely dog Murphy (aka Murphy Lee...like the rapper....well that's what I call him) for their engagement session.  Everyone who knows me knows I love animals...especially dogs.  And when Kristine mentioned bringing their dog to their engagement session, I got really excited!  I love when couples include their fur babies in their photo sessions.  LOVE it!  Oh, and Kristine and Karl are way cool too :)  A laid back gorgeous couple and a cute dog?  My favorite kind of session!














See you both next month for your lovely winter wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs