December 11, 2012

Allison and Rob ENGAGED - Grafton, IL Wedding Photographer

I call Allison and Rob my "Seattle" couple...because they live near Seattle :)  But lucky for me they were getting married in Illinois.  I had this REALLY cool idea to fly out to Seattle and photograph their engagement session.....but when flights were over sold, being number 30 something on the standby list, and Minneapolis being the farthest point I could get (yay for Caribou coffee and the strange lady at the gate cleaning her teeth by sucking the life out of them with her tongue, trying to bend her foot up to her face, and providing hours of much needed gate side entertainment)...it didn't work out.  I was sad.  But being the oh so adorable, understanding, and lovely couple they are we ended up doing their engagement session the week before their wedding.  I heart them :)















Aren't they adorable?  Their wedding is up next :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs