June 18, 2012

Tara & Ryan MARRIED - Belleville IL Wedding Photographer

Kristina Cipolla Photography | St. Louis Missouri Wedding Photographer Hi there!  I just returned from a week vacation....so I am ready to get back into the swing of things!  WOOHOO!  Wanted to start things off by sharing this gorgeous wedding!

Tara and Ryan are such a fabulous couple.  I first met them over a year and a half ago.....  Tara and Ryan sat at my dining room table as we discussed wedding details....just smiling and grinning.  Tara and I comparing our engagement rings (VERY similar....they have great taste).  Then Tara mentioning navy blue and organic when describing her wedding.....that made me very happy.  Fast forward to a year and half later, their wedding day was absolutely gorgeous.  I think we all could have done without the ridiculous humidity (it was only May.....jeez) but gotta love the midwest.  So easy going and fun, definitely enjoyed spending the day with this couple and their bridal party.  I even shed a little happy tear for them during their first dance.  So happy for them :)  Here are a few from their special day!
























































Wedding Details:

Wedding Dress:  Casablanca

Bridal Shoes:  6pm

Bridesmaid Dresses:  Alfred Sung

Groomsmen Ties:  Tie Bar

Hair Stylist:  Mandy Kreher, The Blonde Salon & Spa

Makeup Artist:  Emily Miller

Florist:  Artiste de Fleurs

Wedding Cake Designer:  Artistry on Cakes

Wedding Ceremony Reception:  Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows



Wedding Inspiration as told by Tara:  I started collecting photos when we got engaged (mags, pinterest). I knew I wanted navy because of it's timelessness and classic feel.  I looked for DIY touches that would compliment navy and feel comfortable, not too 'fancy'...we are simple people.


The most memorable part of the day was sitting at the head table during dinner and seeing everyone that came to share with us; knowing the nervousness was over and we had the night to celebrate with our best friends and family. 

Congrats to you both and thank you again! <3



1 comments:

Michelle said...

These are beautiful -- some of your best! I'm swooning over the yellow wall you found!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs