September 12, 2011

Tiereney and Tyler- Belleville Illinois Destination Wedding Photographer

Hi there!  How awesome is this weather???  I know it's 90 degress today, but the other days have been absolutely puuuuurfect!  I love opening all of my windows, but I have a bad habit of forgetting to close them and blaring "explicit" rap music late at night as I "run" on my treadmill.  Whoopsie...

Anyways, I just wanted to share a few from Tiereney and Tyler's Nevada Missouri wedding.  I traveled to Nevada Missouri to second shoot with the lovely Ashley Miller, which is why I am calling this a destination wedding....because a 6 hour drive is a destination wedding for me. :)  Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous and Tiereney...well she's drop dead gorgeous.  Enjoy!





















Thanks again Ashley! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs