January 6, 2013

Kristin and Frank ENGAGED - St. Louis MO Wedding Photographer

Kristina Cipolla Photography | St. Louis Missouri Wedding Photographer Hi there!  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!  I know I did.....I ate more than my fare share of sugar, watched tons of Christmas movies, and I also celebrated the big 3-0.....woohoo!  That's right, woohoo!  I for one am hella excited about my thirties and am looking forward to 2013.

So enough about me, I want to introduce you to one FABULOUS couple.  A while back I met with Kristin and Frank in downtown St. Louis, love shooting downtown.  Lots of awesome alleys and textures, lots of interesting odors, but when you are with an awesome couple (they crack me up) it makes it THAT much better.  Kristin and Frank are so much fun and such a sweet couple, I am so excited for their winery wedding in June!
















See your adorable "model" faces in June! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs