December 31, 2010

St. Louis Maternity Photographer - Rochelle

Hi there!  So as I am writing this post the tornado sirens are going off.  Tornadoes in December?  Only in the midwest....craziness.  Yes I should probably be taking cover, but DH and I are making bacon and eggs and I have my camera ready just in case the tornado decides to stop by and say hello...I can take his picture. :)  DH and I are the worst people to be around during a tornado because we run outside when the sirens go off trying to find the tornado.  Yes I know how dangerous that is, but we are strange.  But I wanted to share a few pics from Rochelle and Kevin's maternity session.  If you are a fan of my Facebook Fan Page you have already seen these, but the blog world has not.  So here you go. :)

I met with Rochelle and Kevin at their home back in November.  As I pulled up to their home I couldn't help but get excited about their street.  It was lined with big old tress (my favorite) and their home greeted me with a big red front door.  Squeee!  Rochelle and Kevin are such a cute couple and so easy going, we had ourselves one fabulous maternity session.  Thank you so much Rochelle and Kevin for welcoming me into your home!  You are such an adorable couple and I am so excited for you both! :)



Aren't they cute? :)

Their kitty had to get in at least one pic, just to check me out...see what was going on....

Love that book!

Rochelle, you are absolutely gorgeous my dear... 
Love it...



I adore maternity sessions...so gorgeous...


Rochelle and Kevin are having a boy...

And they are naming him Ace...hehe...cute! :)



Love love love...



I like to make pregnant women stand in the middle of busy streets..... ;)

But how cool are those trees?!?!?

"We're done guys!  Now you can eat your pizza!" :)

Thanks so much Rochelle and Kevin!
January is almost here!


Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!
Smooch on somebody good.... ;)  Gracie will be getting lots of smooches...hehe...
Have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a comment! :)

 
CoffeeShop Designs